Friday, April 1, 2011

What Type of Salt Water Aquarium?

Although I wanted to get started in my new hobby right away, I knew that I could not. We were renters at the time and I decided that it would be best to wait until we moved into a home that we owned. After we bought our home I decided that it was time to take the plunge into the world of owning a Salt water aquarium. There were so many different tank configurations to consider.  Do I want a fish only tank with live rock? An aggressive tank? A reef tank?  After reading and looking around online there was only one direction for me to go.  I also love to travel, and one dream that I have is to dive some of the great coral reefs of the world.  I find them very beautiful fascinating and peaceful.  So far i have made it to the Florida Keys and hope to travel much more one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment