Monday, April 4, 2011

Aquarium Stands

After my initial shopping spree I waited a few weeks to buy a stand.  I did this for two reasons.  Number one, I wanted to make sure that I had done as much research as I could before I got too far ahead of myself.  Number two, monetary, I had just spent a few hundred dollars on aquarium equipment and I wouldn't let myself spend any more for a while. There are a couple of ways in which one can go about getting a stand for their aquarium. One popular method is to build your own.  If you have the time, the tools and the talent, this is ideal because it can save you money, match your decor, and of course meet your specifications.  The other thought is to just go out and buy one.  Whichever route you choose, make sure that there is room for all of your equipment below and that it can support the weight the aquarium, live rock, water, fish and other equipment.  Since I didn't have the time or the tools I decided to purchase my stand.  Luckily I had a coupon for 30% off of 1 item. 

No comments:

Post a Comment